Tips for your shoot
Here Are a few tips we suggest to prepare for the shoot
- Move all cars, boats, and bikes out of the driveway, and keep the curb clear.
- Hide the trash bins. They should not be visible from the front of the home.
- Mow and edge the lawns. Rake any loose leaves. Pull any weeds.
- Vacuum the carpets.
- Make the beds.
- De-clutter each room as much as possible.
- Clear the kitchen and bathroom countertops of all unnecessary items.
- Clean the surfaces of the appliances.
- Bathrooms: Clean the mirrors and glass shower doors. Remove towels, washcloths, floor mats, etc.
- Remove all visible waste baskets.
- Sweep the patios. Clean the patio furniture.
- Wash the windows.
- Open the curtains. Turn on every light.
- If any room has too much furniture, try to remove the extra pieces. Less is more.
The cleaner the property the better the pictures. For the best possible pictures, hire a Home Stager. They’re experts at decorating your home to look like today’s model homes.